150 Asst. Engineer Trainee Vacancies: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published a recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies through GATE Exam 2017.
You can check age criteria, qualification, how to apply process and other details below:
|S.N.||Name of Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidates should not more than 28 years as on 31 Dec. 2018. Age relaxation is applicable according to the govt. rules.
|1.||Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)||01|
|2.||Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engg.||02|
|3.||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering||03|
|4.||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology||04|
Applicants will be selected on their performance in the GATE Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- General/OBC- Rs. 200/- through online gateway
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates- No Fee
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.powergridindia.com
First of all, log on to www.powergridindia.com
- Click on ‘Careers’ then ‘Job Opportunities’ then ‘Openings’
- Select the desired post
- Click on the ‘Click here to Apply’
- Fill the details carefully and submit the form
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Application- 27 Jan. 2018
- Last Date for Online Application- 17 Feb. 2018 till 23:59 PM
For detailed information of salary, tenure and others please click the below link:
Click here for Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online